Sunday, November 30, 2014

iconography - What's a good icon to represent how difficult a task is to do?



I am working on an application where users get to rate various things. In one category, they are rating how "good" something is, and so I put together a little 1-5 rating system with star icons, like Netflix has.


But now I need a way for users to rate how difficult a task is, again from 1-5. I'd like to use the same sort of UI element, ie users can select from 1-5 of something to enter their selection. What is a good icon to use for this?


P.S. I know this question is related, but as this is a business application, I don't think I should use icons of skulls or daggers. =)



Answer




I think that color will work better here than icon shape.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...