Wednesday, February 5, 2020

vector - Preserving font type in illustrator SVG file


Hi I am new to illustrator and created an image that uses "Skia-Regular" font. But when I save that image in .svg format, it changes the font type. And when I open the .svg format file in browser the font is completely different. Can anyone please tell me what am I doing wrong. I have opened the .svg file in notepad++ as well and it says font-family="'Skia-Regular' as well bu still the font is not Skia Regular.Any help will be appreciated. Thanks


Image is also attached for reference Image attached



Answer



If you want to be sure that the text will have the same appearance in every case -


First, you can Expand the text before saving as svg


Second, in font part of saving dialog you can press "convert to outline"


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...