Saturday, November 12, 2016

adobe indesign - Double Page Spread Bleed



I am making a magazine that is due to be printed tomorrow. I am working in InDesign and need to export it to a PDF (Print) for printing.


It needs to have a 3mm bleed.



I have done this, and checked the 'crop marks' and 'bleed marks' on the export settings - but the double page spreads are showing up strangely: one sliver of the opposite page shows on each page. I've attached a screen shot to show what I mean


I don't know if this is normal, but I presume it won't print correctly like this? What do I need to do to fix this?


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...