Sunday, November 13, 2016

website design - How should I allow cron expression input?


I need an input in a website where users can input something in a cron expression style, eg.



Every friday at 3pm



What would be the best ui system to implement this? Are there any conventions for this sort of thing?


I originally thought of a series of dropdown boxes, but I'm not sure how versatile that would be



Answer



You might need to be a bit more specific about the scenario you're building for - but calendars with recurring appointments are probably a good fit.


Outlook 2013



Outlook


Google Calendar


Google Calendar


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...