Thursday, November 17, 2016

user behavior - designing an "online / offline " status indicator and examples of existing ones with good practice


Im trying to integrate an online / offline User Interface element in my application ( web app) I have some trouble getting it matches with the other user interface elements, and wonder what you guys here think of it - and in best practice could recommend any existing status online/offline user interface components.


State 1: default status online

State 2: on click change to online/offline

enter image description here


Clicking the up and down you just gets popup with the 2 options red for offline , green for online.



  • I seek for other ways of changing and displaying online/offline to get a better idea what other options I might have




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...