Saturday, November 26, 2016

How to practice a graphic design software?



This question is a follow-up of should I look into different graphic design softwares


I am starting to use Inkscape now, like many have suggested in that post.


How do I practice it?


I mean in GIMP I just started designing right away and learned along the way, But still I feel like I don't use ALL the features of GIMP properly, I was hoping to avoid the same situation in Inkscape. Is there anyway to practice properly like first practice drawing all the geometrical shapes, then shading... like that? Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...