Wednesday, March 22, 2017

color - Is there a quick way to make multiple Illustrator swatches global?


Global swatches are my friends. Being able to open a swatch in Illustrator, change its colour values and have my art change along is invaluable.


I know I can change a swatch to global by opening the swatch and checking the 'Global' box:


enter image description here


How do I do this for multiple swatches at once?



Answer




Select multiple swatches in your swatch panel holding either Shift (if they're near each other) or Control/Command if they're not.


Then on the top right drop down panel menu can click on Swatch Properties and click Global to set them all at once.


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...