Saturday, March 11, 2017

images - Real non-destructive way of clonestamp tool in Photoshop


I am importing my raw-images from a dslr in photoshop as a SmartObject. The first step I do in my workflow is removing the "dust & scratches" with the clone-stamp-tool and the spot-healing-brush.


To do so I am creating a new layer and sample from the current and layer below. This works perfectly and is kind of non-destructive.



But sometimes I do some changes in the raw-converter afterwards with the smart-object to adjust the color-temperature or the exposure of the image. Like one can imagine the sampled corrections of the clone-stamp-tool refers to the old smartobject and therefore I have a couple of spots.


Is there a possibility to use the clone-stamp-tool in a real non-destructive way? I know there is a similiar tool in the raw-converter itself but it is not as comfortable as the tool in photoshop.


Can anybody help?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...