Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Illustrator for Beginners


I'm pretty good at photoshop (got at least 7 years experience with it any how), but i'm looking into broadening my horizons, and with my job I could use a few more tricks up my sleeve. So I was wondering, does anyone know of a decent BEGINNERS tutorials area for Illustrator, i've never even attempted to make something in Illustrator but think that's probably the best thing for me to learn right now.


P.S.: Preferably free tutorials if possible.


Thanks in advance.



Answer



Adobe has lots of free resources for beginners. I've used some of them before. They're pretty easy to understand and they touch on everything that's important for beginners as well as get you started on doing neat stuff. Here is what's available for Illustrator CS4 and CS5:



Adobe Illustrator Help Documentation



Adobe Illustrator Getting Started Page



AdobeTV Illustrator Video Tutorials



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...