Tuesday, November 14, 2017

design - Is it crucial for a UX designer to understand the principles and concepts behind Object Oriented Programming?



As a designer and sometimes coder myself, I have been exposed to the idea and principles behind Object Oriented Programming, and having a knowledge in this area definitely helps when it comes to conceptualizing screens for proposed software applications. Developers would immediately get the gist of the screens.


I'm curious though if the knowledge of a designer of OOP would have a big impact when it comes to User Experience Design? What kind of scenarios would it be a huge factor in the effectiveness of a design? Are there any instances where it is?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...