Wednesday, November 15, 2017

How can I apply an oil painting effect to a photo?


I really want to do this kind of effect where it looks like a person is disintegrating away, but I have no idea what it is called:




Answer



THanks To Bala's clue in the comment.... I found the original source photo....


It's merely Adobe Photoshop's Oil Paint Filter


Here's one with these settings:


enter image description here


enter image description here


This is a completely new image generated by running the oil paint filter on the same source photo. This is not merely a reposting of your sample image.



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...