Thursday, August 20, 2015

filtering - Effectiveness of numbers showing the amount of items related to each single filter


I am looking for some evidence concerning the effectiveness of numbers showing the amount of items related to each single filter. I mean the ones you can usually find on the right of each filter, within brackets. Does this piece of info add any value to experience?


As a user a would say it can stimulate or destabilize expectation, due the fact if I am looking for specific item I would be delighted to perceive I will have a great bunch of possibilities or I would start thinking about another seller/supplier in case of scarcity.



Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...