Friday, August 28, 2015

adobe photoshop - Remove substracted paths from shape layers and combine into one shape layer


I'm creating a wi-fi icon in Photoshop, using three circles and subtracted paths.


Now I need to remove the subtracted area and combine the three shape layers into one shape layer without rasterizing.



This is what I want to do:


enter image description here


How can I do it?



Answer



Finally I managed it myself.


There is a combine Button in the toolbar you can see once clicked the path direction tool. Select the layer and click combine, That's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...