Thursday, August 13, 2015

adobe illustrator - Colors are not printing accurately



I have a brochure which I'm trying to print it has a few shades of purple and grey.


At one printing center, Digital Printing, the colors came out completely wrong as blues instead of purples and very dark gray. I tried a different center and the purple came out kinda pinkish but the gray comes out as yellow.



Originally the file was CMYK but I changed it to RGB later and saved it as PDF which was later used for printing.


Edit: I don't really know the type of the printer but maybe I'll try saving it as CMYK and print it again and see how it turns out




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...