Sunday, October 9, 2016

shopping cart - Display price with taxes or not?


I need to decide whether to show prices on an online store with or without taxes. This is significant for the site and the user as the service is labeled as the cheapest on the market.


If taxes wouldn't be included then we would tell the user explicitly (e.g. " X price + taxes". This is a B2C site so user will always pay full price (meaning he won't be able to deduct those taxes as business can).


I'm afraid this can cause sticker shock to our users at the moment of checkout and I don't like it as practice but could work (Amazon does that and I still end up paying for something...)


What do you guys think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...