Friday, June 22, 2018

adobe illustrator - How to disunite pie chart elements?


I've created a Pie Chart Using Illustrator CS6 using Chart tool.


enter image description here


... and the "Group Selection Tool" to pick single pie chart elements and move them around. All pie chart elements are within one layer and grouped together.


Now I want do the movement automatically. In other words, I want to equally "explode" the Pie Chart elements, like shown on the following figure:


enter image description here


How can I achieve this? Doing it manually looks quite messy. Optimally, it is possible using effects, because this would enable an adaption of the pie chart's data afterwards... Thank you!



Answer




You can simply increase the Stroke width and give it the same (white) background color:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...