Friday, June 15, 2018

Sketch: How to change all shades of a color to another color?


I have an image that I downloaded online: enter image description here


As you can see it's not just monotone. I would like to change all shades of the red to shades of a different color (Imagine the red liquid was purple instead of red)


Is this possible in Sketch?


Sorry I'm a programmer, so this is kinda outta my realm of expertise. I'm using a Mac.



Answer



Sketch has a 'colour adjust' facility that should do exactly what you are trying to achieve here. To change the colour of the liquid in your image to a different colour in the way that you describe, you should only need to adjust the 'hue' slider, but it will be worth having a play with the other sliders too in order to tweak the result to your liking.


I found a site with more details here : http://www.sketchtips.info/articles/color-adjust


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...