Friday, May 15, 2015

adobe indesign - How do I transfer use of Typekit fonts from one designer to another?


This wording of this question might be confusing so I'll try the best I can so that everybody can understand what I am trying to ask..


Right now, I am designing a school wide magazine publication using TypeKit fonts. I won't be around forever and when I do leave as the designer, someone will have to inevitably take over my position. And that's where my main concern lies.



The InDesign file that I've designed utilizes a TypeKit font family for almost every typographic facet (if not all..) and I am anticipating that the next designer will probably not have paid for Adobe TypeKit, rendering the work unusable.


So, is there ABSOLUTELY ANY WAY that one (i.e. me) designer who has used TypeKit in their files transfer use so that another designer who does not have TypeKit still able to design using those same fonts? ABSOLUTELY ANYWAY?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...