Saturday, May 23, 2015

Font Organisation


I am trying to organise my fonts so when I am in Illustrator or PS that the fonts are as one single font.



Not one font for bold, one for italic etc. - Like this:


enter image description here


Rather it should be in sub-divisions, like this:


enter image description here


For example there are some fonts you install that install as a singular font. So when I scroll looking at fonts it takes an eternity to get through them all as some have so many different variants or weights.


But I need to just click on [desired font] and then choose the variant as when I am scrolling through fonts, it takes forever just to move past one font as sometimes they have 20-30 variants not installed as a group/family.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...