Thursday, May 14, 2015

adobe photoshop - How To Find Out Exact Angle Measurements of Object in Photo


Hi Folks: I am having a guitar body built and I am having no little trouble illustrating certain changes I'd like to see made. The builder is using a CNC and is loading in measurements that I've given him, but certain angles simply aren't looking right to me. I've attached a few photos which show-crudely-what I'm driving at. The top body is the guitar I am copying and the bottom a proto of the copy. It seems the point at which the downward slope begins should be lower on the proto-how do I express this precisely? Regards.enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...