Tuesday, October 4, 2016

RGB to CMYK conversion problem


There is a situation where I have to transfer colors in Hex Format (from an app) to Adobe Illustrator. But I need to extract the exact CMYK value (that was assigned in the previous app). Long story short. Let's take an example:


There is a hex value: #ff7253


it's RGB = rgb(255,114,83)


and converted CMYK from RGB (using formulas) : cmyk(0,55,67,0) (conversion link: CMYK to RGB - RGB,CMYK,HEX color codes online converter free )


But If I insert the above RGB or Hex in adobe illustrator color picker:


input = rgb(255,114,83)


CMYK will be : cmyk(0,69,68,0)


rgb to cmyk


and if I insert the CMYK value



input : cmyk(0,55,67,0)


output : rgb(246,141,94)


cmyk to rgb


Kindly tell me how to resolve the issue. How can I get same value for CMYK conversion on Adobe Illustrator


( (RGB>CMYK with formulas) = (RGB>CMYK on illustrator) )?


Thanks in advance for your help.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...