Saturday, February 10, 2018

Publishing short fiction stories?


I have recently written a couple of short fiction stories and I would like to get them published. My searches on the internet has left me dazzled. There are so many option and most of them are just not what I'm looking for. Do you know a place where they publish short fiction or poetry? I'm not looking for a journal/magazine that you need to pay to get considered for publication or one where you have to wait for months to get a reply. I'm even thinking of starting my own journal/magazine for people just like me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...