Wednesday, February 28, 2018

resources - Thoughts on creating a portfolio?


I would like to put together an online portfolio for my UX work. However given that I work in-house on a single project, rather than for an agency, I'm wondering what I ought to include.


Are videos too lengthy to include, or will before and after screen shots (prototypes compared to finished product) be sufficient?


What's the winning formula that's worked for other UX folk?


I should mention a couple of caveats:



  • I'm not a developer, as I focus more on the interaction design and usability side of things, so the site will be basic.

  • The projects I work on aren't publicly available on the web, so I can't provide URLs.

  • I only do low-fi prototypes (i.e. no coding, just paper & pencil or Balsamiq).





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...