Wednesday, February 21, 2018

world building - Any software that allows me to create documents and maps with links to other documents or photos?


I have to create a small world for my WIP game so I can submit it as my thesis. While I am aware I can use simple text editors (my usual choice) I want to be able to create a tree/web of my ideas, connecting them without having to look through many documents.


A more specific example is


My hero's description > there's a country mentioned there, click it > the country's description > there's an animal mentioned there, click it > see a drawing of said animal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...