Sunday, April 1, 2018

adobe illustrator - Working on Small Resolution Images in Photoshop ( icons )




Possible Duplicate:
How to resize icon sets in Photoshop?



I want to get a solution for a question that has been in my mind for a long time.


For the past 2 years, several times I was assigned to do some job involving low resolution images. Such as icon making, favicon making etc. These files have very low resolution like 16*16 px, 32*32px or maybe upto 100px.


I used Photoshop and Illustrator for creating such graphics. It looks fine and perfect in high resolution, but when I try to decrease the size to required low resoution, the images have noticeable defects in clarity. I was surprised to see low resolution images in other websites with better clarity and wondering, How is that possible? Hope stack will solve my problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...