Saturday, April 21, 2018

checkboxes - Advice on alternatives to using dozens of check boxes in an interface


I wanted to get some UI design advice. I am not sure this is the proper forum to ask this question so here goes.


My situation is I have a table that has 51 bit values to hold the values of statutes.



In production, this table would have over 10,000 records for the different LocationID's.


The UI for this in its pure database for would have a page with the dozens of text boxes.


Is there a better, cleaner way to do this?


Any recommendation or links to how others have handled this situation.


Please feel free to post any additional questions if further clarification is needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...