Wednesday, April 4, 2018

lists - Checkboxes – how to select parent only?


I have a large list of items like this:


Parent 1  
– Child 1.1
– Child 1.2

– Child 1.3
...

Parent 2
– Child 2.1
– Child 2.2
...

where every element has a checkbox.


I want to be able to select only the parent (without the children) as well as have the children be selectable on their own or all together when clicking the parent.



As for this moment, you have to select each item individually (when you click on the parent, you only select the parent), but I don't think it solves the problem. Is there any pattern for this? Any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...