Monday, March 25, 2019

Creating snap node from intersections in Inkscape


I created a straight line using the freehand line tool, and then from the end of the line, using the snap-to-node feature, I created a circle using the ellipsis tool. This means the center of the circle is exactly the end of the line.


enter image description here


I now want to create a node at the intersection of the line and the circle, so that I can start drawing more lines starting exactly from that intersection point.


Is it possible to dynamically create a node through intersected lines? This doesn't need to be specific to circles and lines. I'm also wondering if I have two intersecting lines drawn by the freehand line tool, how can I break them apart so that each intersection point becomes a node?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...