Monday, March 18, 2019

print design - Method for batch layout of images into PDF sheets


I have 100,000 identically-sized, but unique, PNG/JPG images which I want to automatically layout onto A4 sheets which can then be exported as print-ready PDFs.


So assuming I can fit 8 of these images per page in a 4x2 grid, I'm looking to input my 100,000 images and output 12,500 PDFs.


I'm a programmer so I could probably write a script to do this myself (e.g. PHP/Python), but I was wondering whether there are any tools/scripts/software that already exists that can do this automatically.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...