Sunday, March 10, 2019

How to rename individual fonts so Photoshop recognizes them as a font family?




I downloaded some weight variations of a single font (ex. light, regular, bold, etc.) but the naming conventions used weren't consistent (ex. Font Light, Font LLight, etc.). I think Photoshop reads them as separate fonts because the naming within the file isn't consistent so I'm unable to simply change the font in the "font weight" dropdown. Instead I have to search for the name of the specific font weight every time I need to make a change, which becomes tedious.


Is there an easy way to fix the font file names so they appear as a complete font family in Photoshop?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...