Saturday, March 30, 2019

gimp - Where Can I Find Blend Mode Math Accurate to Photoshop?


Most results from Google offer equations/formulas for blend modes that aren't reproducible in Photoshop, especially those that involve division such as Color Burn and Color Dodge. For example, RGB(255,0,0) with Color Burn over RGB (0,0,255) is supposed to yield RGB(0,0,0) according to this website, but in fact it yields RGB(0,0,255). The only place where I've found accurate formulas is this Gimp website, but it lacks a lot of blend modes.


Where can I find blend mode formulas that are accurate for Photoshop?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...