Saturday, May 25, 2019

adobe photoshop - How can I represent speed in a graphic?


How can I show speed in this example?


I don't have any vector programs, I'm working in Photoshop.


enter image description here



Any advice will be helpful.



Answer



Create a teardrop shape with the pen tool:


enter image description here


Fill it with white (Command+Delete).


Duplicate, stretch and rotate your copies to match up with some of the lines in the object:


enter image description here


Merge the shapes together by selecting all of them and 1.hit Command+E or 2. right click and choose Merge to Smart Object.


Then add a layer mask and put a slight gradient from the bottom up...


enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...