Saturday, May 18, 2019

vector - How is it possible to use raster images on billboards at such large sizes?


I am learning graphic design. I know Illustrator is for vectors and Photoshop is raster images. When it is enlarged in Photoshop you can see the individual pixels and raster results. So Illustrator is widely used in Billboards nowadays. But a question comes to my mind.



I always see some edited image or photo used in the billboard. I don't understand how they can make these large images since when I make it so big it looks pixelated and rasterized in photoshop.


How is this possible?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...