Friday, May 10, 2019

adobe photoshop - Dragging layer into new file changes its size


Let's say I have a file that's 4'x12' and represents a space on an actual wall. I want to open certain files (of different sizes) and drag each file into the large file in order to arrange the images correctly on the computer before physically hanging the framed finals.



When I drag a new image into the larger file, the new image's size and the size of its copy don't match. That is, Say I drag an 8x10 into the large file, well on the large file (trying to control size with guides and rulers) the new image is some other size, but not the right one.


What am I doing wrong? How do I make sure that when I click and drag the new image that it will be properly represented?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...