Thursday, May 2, 2019

mobile - What is the best way to ask/set language preferences without using text?



I'm working on a mobile application for learning foreign languages. In order to use the app the user must provide provide two pieces of information:



  1. tell us what language you want to learn

  2. tell us what your native language is


What UI would you recommend for asking these two questions? Are there best practices for setting language preferences that can be applied in this situation? My ideal solution would be to use zero text in the entire app but I suspect that may not be possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...