Saturday, May 4, 2019

adobe photoshop - How can I simulate screen printing/offset colors in a non-destructive way


In screen printing or offset printing (or any other printing process that uses galzing colors) colors printed on top of each others mix together.


Image by Blexbolex: People


This is similar to the multiply layer blend mode. Unfortunately this only works on a single layer. If I use multiple layers for the same color, these layers will multiply with each other, which is not what I want (each color is only printed once later)


What is the best way to simulate this in Photoshop, so that a single color can be made up of several layers? Also it would be great if I could easily change each color easily later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...