Saturday, May 4, 2019

How to create grid in GIMP (not sure if the filter is good)


I'm a beginner to GIMP, and I'd like to create a grid.


I searched Google and all it gave me was to use the Filter > Render > Grid plugin, but for my job all I want to do is something like this:


Let's say I have a square image that's 1530 x 1530, and I want the grid to be an 8 x 8 matrix with grid lines that are 1px wide. I don't want to calculate the right spacing on each grid cell as the grid filter gives me; I just want GIMP to calculate the right spacing and grid line width for this image.


Is there a way to do it right?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...