Friday, November 22, 2019

adobe photoshop - Will layer effects affect how my Pantone design prints?


I have a project, which needs to be in Pantone, but I have never printed anything in Pantone before. I figured out how to use Pantone via internet searches, but I am worried that what I have might not print right.


I have a pattern with a lot of subtle textures, shades, and many layers. I selected the shape in each layer and brushed over each with a Pantone colour, which was set to 'colour' instead of normal. A lot of my layers are semi-transparent, which I am thinking might be a problem.


If I make a colour with a mishmash of different Pantone layers, will it work?


Also, I have used different effects on the layers; some normal, multiply, or screen. Will this print ok?


Merci!

Maddison




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...