Sunday, November 17, 2019

gui design - Should I vary input field lengths in a single page checkout form?


I am currently designing a single page checkout form. I would appreciate some feedback on the lengths of my input fields.


In the Billing and Shipping sections, I have staggered the length of the fields, trying to keep the size of the input field relative to the size of the expected input.


However, in the Payment section, all the input fields are of the same length. Do you think this breaks the consistency of the form since the Billing and Shipping sections have staggered lengths for input fields? Should I try to vary the lengths of the inputs in the payment section so that it looks more like the other sections?



Single Page Checkout




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...