Saturday, November 23, 2019

novel - How do I finish my projects?


I just want to make sure everyone knows, English is not my native language, so if there are any spelling errors or similar, that's the reason.


I'm a 20 year old student who writes novels during my free time, but I never end them. The problem is that I have an idea that I think sounds good so I start writing, then I get about 50 pages into the project a new idea. I then write down that idea so I do not forget it. The problem is that I usually just finish writing on the first text and bypassing the new idea, but when I'm about 50 pages I get another idea and so the cycle continues.


Any thoughts on what I should do? or does anyone have any ideas or simulated experiences that have some tips?




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...