Thursday, November 21, 2019

path - How to change stroke width of line in Photoshop CS6?


I have drawn some lines with the line tool in Photoshop CS6.


The lines are vectors on a shape layer.


If I select the line with path selection tool I can change the stroke colour, in the options panel at the top, but not the stroke width (if I change the stroke width nothing happens).


Is there a way to change the stroke width?



Answer



I think the problem you have is that your lines are set to stroke 'inside' so no matter what the pt weight you wont see a result. You need to click the line style next to the pt weight > then more options > then where it says align, set to center or outside. Hope that helps.


Markexample



No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...