Friday, November 22, 2019

critique - Online radio logo feedback request


I'm working on a new logo concept for my online radio station and would like to receive feedback about the following:



  1. Is the kerning/spacing appropriate?


  2. Do you find the symbol appealing, unique and memorable?

  3. Do you find a heavy resemblance with the Beats logo?


Any other kind of feedback will be very appreciated. Many thanks!


Logotype concept



Answer



It's the Beat's by Dre logo


enter image description here


The logo isn't memorable and is frankly a rehash of every online radio site ever.





  • Headphone/mic? Check




  • Radio "waves" Check




  • Trendly smooth gradient? Check





I don't get anything "blur" about it and I don't see why I would be enticed to use your site. Is it fast? Faster than what's already out there?


Focus on an original shape or one that more accurately represents your name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...