Saturday, November 30, 2019

Creating a logo in Adobe Illustrator


I am new to Illustrator and need some help. I am creating a logo that can be used for an outdoor business sign. This same logo will also be used on FB, Website, letterhead, business card etc...


I have created the logo using two different fonts:




  1. If I understand correctly I need to convert this to a vector to make it sizeable to any size such as going from a big outdoor business sign to a business card to website, etc, am I right?




  2. If this is correct do I need to do my touch up before converting or after converting to a vector?





  3. Once everything is completed, how do I save it to be transparent and what do I save it as: AI, FXG, PDF, EPS, AIT, SVG, OR SVGZ? And can I email it to my client like that? Or does it need to be saved differently?






No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...