Friday, November 8, 2019

academic writing - How can I make the plagiarism detector "Ithenticate" identify "θ-continuous" as a single word?


I have a problem with the similarity index of one of my works since the plagiarism detector "Ithenticate" identifies θ-continuous as continuous. In my university, all that matters is the similarity index whatever the report shows. So if you please know a way to make Ithenticate identify θ-continuous as a single word, I will be very grateful. But please note that using parentheses around it like "θ-continuous" is not an option since no Journal will publish it this way. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...