Friday, December 20, 2019

Illustrator Aligned to Pixel Grid But Logo Still Fuzzy


I'm trying to create a crisp logo in Illustrator CC, and no matter what I do (have set up web document settings with align to pixel grid), when I go to save my logo as a PNG-24 web document and preview in the browser, the logo appears fuzzy!


Is there something I'm missing about how to make my logo export for my website with a crisp look?


Here is how it exports in PNG-24 format:


Here is how it exports in PNG-24 format


Here it is with pixel preview:


Here it is with pixel preview



For Ben: Here is how it looks in Illustrator -> Save for Web -> Preview (PNG) 100% enter image description here


Thanks in advance for any help!




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...