Saturday, December 7, 2019

responsive design - Desktop, Tablet and Mobile Phone Best Pixel Size for Artboards in Photoshop


I activated the Photoshop Artboards and I'm starting to use three, one for desktop, one for tablets and the other one for mobile. The problem is that until now I've always used 1366x700 for desktop with a 12 grid layout (That's because of my screen size), and now, when I select the Iphone artboard it is too big and 16px font doesn't look ok on it, nor do the images.


I'm wondering what is the best size for each artboard in order to cover a wide range of devices.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...