Saturday, December 14, 2019

What are some good tips on how to extrude text in Adobe Illustrator?


I'm bit of a newbie in Adobe Illustrator and have been learning the application by trying to follow some tutorials and recreating some cool stuff I come across on the web.


That being said, I'm having trouble replicating the effect found in the following image using the standard 'Extrude & Bevel' options. I've also tried copying + pasting the text in front, back, in place and that came out even more horrendous. 'Extrude & Bevel' gives me a nice approximation but nothing that pops out like in the example.


Any tips on how to fine tune my 'Extrude & Bevel' settings or an entirely different method of achieving a similar effect would be very much appreciated. Thanks for your time and help!


How can I create a 3D effect on my text similar to the one in the following image, using Illustrator's Extrude and Bevel tools?





No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...