Monday, April 20, 2015

accessibility - What are good resources for testing UI design for color-blind users?




Possible Duplicate:
How can I check if my user interface is suited for colorblind people?



I'd like to ensure that color blind users experience the UI with sufficient contrast between elements and similar aesthetics as other users. What are some good resources to help with this?



Answer



You may test this one:



http://colorfilter.wickline.org/


Enter the URL for the web site you want to test, and select a color blindness type.
The tool will then show you the web site like the color blind user will see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...