Saturday, April 18, 2015

print design - Need an Image Manipulation Program



I need an image manipulation software with certain features, the cost doesn't matter to me.


I am looking for the following features:


A program which enables me to: Make logos and other vector works and allows a little bit of raster aka bitmap editing too. I need images to be able to be optimized for print and on-screen media (i.e smartphones and laptops). I would like some kind of Batch Processing and the program should be easy and have a lesser learning curve.


I don't need a complete suite, I just need one program that does these things.


Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...