Friday, April 10, 2015

info visualisation - Graphic design critique parameters


I am working at a consulting company these days and I am having some issues with graphic designers I work with. Basically I have tested the graphic designers in various short projects for the following design deliverables:



  1. Icon concept generation.

  2. Icon background color gradients.

  3. Pixelated icons.

  4. Lack of understanding of typography.



The list goes on and on. I come from a HCI background myself and I'm curious if you guys know of resources a HCI person can refer to get a better understanding of the interface critique from a visual design perspective? I obviously have raised these issues but I m trying to make a comprehensive list of the parameters a person from HCI background can use to critique a interface to improve the Visual design. I'm mainly focussing on web for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

technique - How credible is wikipedia?

I understand that this question relates more to wikipedia than it does writing but... If I was going to use wikipedia for a source for a res...